#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I guess I didn't make myself clear. When I referred to the Allison Weir thread, it was shorthand for the Stanford SJP meeting as well since it involved Weir as a principal irritant.

Maybe six months from now there will be another incident involving her. We can have the same food fight then but for now, it is over.