#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Is that true? "Thousands of US students"? I think most students who are
aware that BDS exists at all probably associate it with the local
organizers on their campus.

Again I don't want to downplay how fucked up it is to stop him, I just
don't think it is an "escalation," especially in light of the other ongoing
attacks on BDS in the West (see CA state senate measure going to Assembly
right now). This sounds like they are doing what they always do to
Palestinian human rights figures.

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016, Andrew Pollack via Marxism <

> It's an escalation because of who Omar is, i.e. regardless of what anyone
> thinks of his politics, he's the one who thousands of US students know as
> the face of BDS.

- Amith