#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Dick Nichols, Barcelona

The key question about the result of the June 26 Spanish general election
is also the most difficult to answer: why did 1.09 million people — who in
the December 20 elections voted for the anti-austerity party Podemos, the
United Left (IU) and the three broader progressive tickets Together We Can
(Catalonia), Podemos-Commitment (Valencian Country) and In Tide (Galicia) —
not vote for the combined Podemos-IU ticket (United We Can) and these
broader tickets at this poll?

https://www.greenleft.org.au/node/62071