#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Notes for first session of the Imperialism study group.  We begin by
looking at the economic aspects of Lenin's pamphlet on imperialism:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/imperialism-study-group-notes-for-discussion-1-the-economics-of-lenins-imperialism/

Redline talks to Paul Embery, national organiser of Trade Unionists Against
the EU and London regional organiser of the Fire Brigades Union about
issues facing British firefighters, the Brexit vote, and much more:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/interview-british-firefighter-organiser-paul-embery-on-firefighters-issues-the-state-of-the-british-working-class-and-the-brexit-vote/

We're currently working on a series of interviews.  The next one is with
Marxmail regular Mark Lause about his new book.  It will be going up in a
couple of days time, so look out for it.

The one after that is with Barbara Gregorich, which I'm finding
fascinating.  That is still being done - we do a bit each week - so look
out for that in a few weeks time.

There's material abut supporting the irish revolutionary current, eirigi:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/support-the-irish-revolution-donate-to-eirigi/

And there's a piece on the importance of Hegel for Marxists:
https://rdln.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/the-reason-for-revolution-why-understanding-hegel-is-important-for-marxists/

Phil