#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Julian Vigo, along with Gail Dines and Robert Jensen, is a regular
anti-porn figure at Counterpunch. She specializes in ecofeminist
transphobia. She assumes that all women in general share her opinion of the
sex industry.

Jeremy Corbyn endorsed Amnesty International's recent call for
decriminalization of prostitution, as have many left women feminists who do
not bow and scrape before the shadow of Andrea Dworkin.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 12:45 PM, Dennis Brasky via Marxism <