#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

When did FAIR join the campists? I've noticed the last couple years that
its previously valuable critique of the Times is now done in the service of
Assad's story line. Here's the latest in that vein:
http://fair.org/home/how-media-distorted-syrian-ceasefires-breakdown/
For those getting this on the ufpj list, I'm not interested here in a back
and forth with Assadists about the facts. I'm interested in intelligent
commentary on why FAIR has taken this reactionary stance.