#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Washington State GOP Party Chairwoman Susan Hutchison is defending Donald Trump's controversial comments about going after women.

Hutchison said the 2005 remarks were made when Trump was a Democrat, and criticized Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for slamming her Republican rival over the comments.

“Donald Trump’s comments in 2005 – 11 years ago were made when he was a Democrat,” Hutchison said, according to a report by KING5 in Washington. “The hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton to say Trump does not belong in the White House when her husband defined this behavior.”

Trump made a series of lewd remarks in the 2005 audio, including that women would let him "do anything" because he's famous.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

full: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/299963-wa-gop-chair-trump-comments-were-made-when-he-was-a-dem