#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 10/27/16 1:43 PM, Andrew Pollack via Marxism wrote:
https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/blog/2016/10/23/on-syria-jill-stein-resorts-to-odd-conspiracy-theories

Jill Stein has come under criticism for Putin apologia, warning that the election of Hilary Clinton could spark "World War III" with Russia.

Before it was picked up by a journalist, Sein [sic] had a statement on her website saying that the United States should end any military role in Syria, impose an arms embargo, and work "with Syria, Russia, and Iran to restore all of Syria to control by the government."

---

I have no idea which journalist "picked up" what Stein had said but it was likely that she backed off from this ridiculous claim after I took her to task for it on my Muftah article that did still endorsed her candidacy. I posted a link to my article on a number of Green Party FB pages and it likely came to her attention since she deleted that reference a day later. That is what happens when Syrian solidarity activists refuse to engage with the Green Party that they have trouble distinguishing from Donald Trump.