#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I have immense respect for Bruce and i certainly appreciate his point.

However, I don't think that 2016 represented some great departure from the
usual standards of American electoral integrity (or lack thereof).  Nor do
I think that any recount is going to make the American electoral system
fair.

As to the danger of their counting out Green candidates, the only way to
prevent this is for the party to have a membership organization capable of
mobilizing the numbers to stop it.

Conversely, the experience of two decades (and of every other progressive
insurgency in the history of this country) has demonstrated that without
such a membership party, the ruling class won't need to do a lot of
cheating to keep us from office.

Solidarity,
Mark L.