#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This is a brilliant piece. I accept his argument (& Lou's) that calling
Trump a fascist can actually get us to ignore the real problem or to look
in the wrong direction.

Quite clearly we are not dealing with a fascist regime in the USA. Though,
I doubt not that at least some of the Trump- team would not have stood out
in the crowd at Nuremberg.

Still,I have to confess to almightygodsohelpmemaryevervirgin and plead
guilty to calling Trump a fascist as a term of abuse. I will desist in
future.

comradely

Gary

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 3:01 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <