#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Sheldon Ranz, would you go on Tucker Carlson's show under any circumstance? If
you ever did, I'd call you a jackass too. Like Olaf says in the ee cumming
poem, there is some shit i will not eat. Of course, Olaf was speaking to some
serious business, vicious persecution by those who would love Carlson today,
not a tenured professor having to face hostile students. Frankly, from what I
have read, I don't see why the professors were so upset in the first place. And
now it seems that the fascists out there are threatening to beat and kill all
those they hate, which includes, no doubt, all the black, gay, transgender, and
radical students and faculty on campus. Given what has been happening, in
Portland and around the country, there is good reason to take such threats
seriously.