#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Michael,

If you can find the time for an extended piece on the Venezuelan situation
that would be deeply appreciated.  I was dismayed to note that the
radical/progressive Radio Station Novara Media out of London is to arrange
a debate on Venezuela - for and against. That to me means that the counter
revolutionary forces in Venezuela have been very successful in their self
presentation.

As I read things, the neoliberal centre is in crisis. The UK is about to
undertake the construction of a Keynesian centre, but in South America we
apparently are having a doubling down on neoliberalism.

I am thinking here of the vanguard role of Pinochet. Is Corbyn the future
or is some rough beast slouching towards Bethlehem to be born?

comradely

Gary

comradely

Gary

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 2:24 PM, michael a. lebowitz via Marxism <