#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

All they need to show is De Antonio's In the Year of the Pig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz8H_oi1ck0

Even Hearts and Minds would do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGbC3gUlqz0

America is just a Vietnam Groundhog Day.

Brian

On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 7:33 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <

--
Brian McKenna, Ph.D.
Anthropologist