#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Good for you Dan. Keep up the good work. One on one encounters only bring risk
to you. You did not do that. You organized what you could. Thank you.... no
matter what others on this list may lecture you about. I do not want to wait
for some "Mass Action" to fall out of the sky.  Mass action is organized by
smaller collective actions that over time emboldens our side, sets an example
and shows success.
Punching a Nazi is a red herring. Who cares if you punch one. The point is,
individual versus more collective action, and whether it  builds our side....
or just nmakes us feel good.  Lecturing others about what not to do can be just
as irrelevent to building anything, and can be a feel good moment as punching
anyone.
S.