#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

In fairness, I just thought- the pamphlet was written before the October
Insurrection, not after. It was in response to the derision V.I.L was met
with after he announced the Bolsheviks were ready to seize and hold power.

It's still a great instructional pamphlet on how to have fun shoving the
rich around post-insurrection though. A must read for vindictive types like
me.

Comrade Pollack is absolutely right about Lenin circa 1917. The emphasis on
workers' democracy is central to his thinki.

On 23 May 2018 18:21, "Andrew Pollack via Marxism" <