#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Lou wrote on the right to die:

(When you get to be a certain age--ahem--this question becomes more and
more urgent. It is the same fucking bastards who are trying to make
abortion illegal again organizing against the right-to-die. I don't know if
Barbara Ehrenreich gets into this in her new book, but I'll be damned if I
have to endure 6 months worth of torture when dealing with a terminal
illness.)

I support this totally and for the same reasons no doubt. BTW the pro-life
bastards who go on about the sacredness of human life are generally also
for every fucking war there ever was and are pro-captial punishment as well.

comradely

Gary

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 1:36 AM, Louis Proyect via Marxism <