#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Something I wrote 4 years ago about similar protests four years ago,
which combined mass workers riots against exploitative Chinese and
Taiwanese bosses, with oppositional movements which focus their attack
on the CPV around the idea that the party is "betraying the Vietnamese
nation" by not going to war with China over their rocky islands
dispute (notwithstanding the fact that they do have a case in as much
as Imperial China is the undoubted aggressor in the islands):
https://mihalisvn.blogspot.com/2018/06/normal-0-false-false-false-en-au-x-none.html
(I have no idea why it produces sch a weird url)