#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This is sort of a remarkable project. A few things to note:

These scans are all made from microfilm, not original paper. All the issues
are *single* pages of each paper...so to get the full issue, be prepared to
download them. I'm not sure why he did the like this since Adobe Acrobat
can put them together rather quickly for full PDF issues of each.

The MIA, in case anyone was wondering, has a similar collection online
here: https://www.marxists.org/history/usa/pubs/dailyworker/  However,
while our as a combination of *complete* issues scanned from both original
paper and microfilm...the Fulton Project is far more complete with entire
runs of the Daily Worker through 1951. You have to wade through these
single pages.

The MIA is holding out for original paper and will be digitized if we can
get a hold of them. This project is also a valuable addition. In addition
to the Daily Worker the person who did this also did the Brooklyn Eagle and
various other more general interest newspapers.

David