#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I was telling the first contact who sent me this, who really is a very
informed person, that it’s a bit of an insult to the intelligence, because
they could have seen all that from the Oslo Accords and thereafter. Indeed,
if one looks at the ‘Oslo II’ map
<https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Map-of-Areas-A-B-and-C-after-Oslo-II_fig1_276258691>
of
the West Bank and its areas A, B and C, all that is evident. You don’t need
the Israeli controlled Area C to be in the same color as Israel to see
this. It’s quite straightforward.

It’s pretty ironic. Obama could have looked at one of the maps of
‘disappearing Palestine’ which are shared so often by Palestinian
solidarity activists (see it in Tom Suarez’s article
<https://mondoweiss.net/2018/06/disappearing-palestine-spotlight/> on
Jaffa). The series of four maps shows how Zionist control of historical
Palestine has expanded from 1946 to this day, where the last map is
essentially what Obama was looking at. Shock horror! Palestinian solidarity
activists had it right! Israel IS shrinking Palestine!

And PS all these maps were available to anyone before February 2011 when,
mindful of his reelection campaign a year off, Obama vetoed a resolution
against the settlements at the U.N.

https://mondoweiss.net/2018/07/improbable-settlements-supposedly/