#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I agree with John on this in general. When I see things like "Stop blaming
workers for Trump" what I see is "I want to really think about what's
happening in the world."

"Of course," if some comfortable middle class liberal is blaming "workers"
for Trump, that's stupid, but analysis that focused on rebutting what a few
liberals that lack influence think is not really an analysis.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 5:45 AM John Reimann via Marxism <