#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Louis:

Not on the list—only have a look now and then. I saw you posted something on
the Irish and slavery, and that it has generated some reaction. I’ve got an
extended chapter on Irish immigrants in the US and their relationship to
slavery/antislavery here:

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-40784-5_7
<https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-40784-5_7>

An expensive volume but I will try to post a pdf of the chapter in the next few
days. In it I disagree both with the who want to use ‘Irish slavery’ as a
racist counterpoint to BLM and with the Rennix piece you link to, which is a
rehash of some of the ‘critical whiteness’ stuff.

Brian Kelly