#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

So...my subs to both the WP and the NYT ran out quite a long time ago. The
way to get around this, and for any popular newspaper that charges to see
their stuff, is to use news.google.com. Many papers and newsources
syndicate the articles from both newspapers and present it for free. You
just have to find the right one. You post the exact title into the google
search engine and there you have it.

I have access to the Washington Post through Columbia but it is always from a day old edition. I think the paper is important to keep up with so I signed up for a digital subscription. Comrades might notice that recently I have been crossposting Washington Post articles in their entirety so you won't run into paywall issues.