#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Mark
I would tend to go for the Three Stooges myself.  But the truth is probably
that what the Democrats are most concerned with is any attack on the status
quo. They will move heaven and earth to prevent a broad democratic movement
emerging such as Corbynism in the UK. By that reckoning a narrow victory in
the House and "as you were" in the Senate was all they wanted.

I cannot advise US comrades because I am tucked away down under.  The
formula that Trotksyism taught me was that first the Social Democrats have
to fail before Fascism can gain real purchase. Brazil seems a classic
instance of that.  In Australia the Labor Party is about to take over next
year.  Their failure is almost predestined. By that reckoning we should
have a far right wing upsurge from 2022 on wards, when  I will be entering
my 80s. Oh Joy!

comradely

Gary