#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I don't mean to be a pessimist, but I'm pretty sure AirBnB is going to
cave. They're only limiting hosting in the settlements, while keeping them
going in Israel. If it could hurt their business in Israel proper due to
legal sanctions, they will suddenly have financial incentives not to
implement this measure. Given that Palestine/Israel is a prime tourism
spot, it would mean a significant financial incentive to renege. They would
need to be hit with a stronger boycott (perhaps in neighboring states) that
would outweigh the cost. I doubt that will happen.

It is entertaining to watch, though.

Amith R. Gupta