#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

So now feminists who defend women-only spaces are likened to Nazis or, at
the very least, Nazi enablers.

Unfortunately, this kind of nonsense pervades the responses to
gender-critical feminists although the most entitled of the biological
males who want access to women's spaces feel fairly unrestrained in issuing
rape threats, death threats, various other threats to gender-critical
feminists, try to get gender-critical feminists fired, censored, etc etc.

Why anyone on the left would want to enable this kind of behaviour directed
by biological males to women is odd indeed; although I guess women's rights
just comes way down the list of priorities for some left men, including a
load of the 'woke' ones.

Another site I'd recommend that defends women's rights and documents the
abuse (to put it mildly) that gener-critical feminists have been subject to
is Peak Trans:
https://www.peaktrans.org/

For some of the violent misogyny directed at gender-critical feminists by a
layer of trans, check out:
https://www.peaktrans.org/hate-from-trans-activists/

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>