#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

MK and others have already dealt well with the 'truth' of this. Just to note though that Wikileaks themselves were also part of this false conspiracist narrative. While Mint Press News etc., embarrassingly called the email to Clinton from Rubin a 'Hillary Clinton memo,' Wikileaks' Twitter account also deliberately sought to give the impression that the email was a 'Clinton memo' by tweeting out an attachment which was attached to the email and presenting it as 'the Hillary email.' Just a few days ago they tweeted again about 'the Clinton memo that killed half a million people.'

https://twitter.com/charliearchy/status/1083882823432323073

That goes rather beyond 'revealing' and into deliberately spreading falsehoods.

https://twitter.com/charliearchy/status/1083882823432323073

https://twitter.com/charliearchy/status/1083882823432323073

https://twitter.com/charliearchy/status/1083882823432323073httpht

https://twitter.com/charliearchy/status/1083882823432323073
tps://twitter.com/charliearchy/status/1083882823432323073s://twitter.com/charliearchy/status/1083882823432323073