#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Having suffered a double whammy of unambiguous racist attacks almost a year
- one by a "progressive" journalist - it was only this weekend that I
finally decided to commit the experience to "paper". Though I still love
Kramer, I can't say the same for the closeted racist that played him.

"This brings to mind the case of Michael Richards, who played Cosmo Kramer
in the US sitcom *Seinfeld*, one of my most favourite TV shows.  Although I
was partial to Elaine “He took it out” Benes, not to mention George “It
shrunk” Costanza (played, respectively, by Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Jason
Alexander), I also loved the mad-cap way Richards portrayed the Kramer
character. Alright, then, I loved Richards.  And then he let rip with a
tirade of racist abuse after he was heckled on stage by an audience that
included black people.  Not unlike Mr Reporter, you only had to scratch the
surface for the hidden racist to jump out at you."

https://www.ebeefs.com/beefs/2019/3/9/of-racist-workers-journalists-and-beggars

JLSamboma