#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I don;t know Louis -- I think neoliberalism is a useful term for the
current structure of capitalism -- I am pretty persuaded by the SSA school
*(I reviewed Kotz's most recent book for Challenge a year or so ago).

Capitalism has gone through a few different iterations in the 20th (now
21st) century(ies) and the neo-liberal version is particularly disgusting
for ordinary people (the post WWII period was pretty good for segments of
the working class -- even relatively improving the lives of people of color
and women in general ---) --- since 1980, no such improvements and lots of
back-sliding ---

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 8:00 AM Louis Proyect via Marxism <