#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I’m certainly not an expert on Venezuela by any stretch, but the idea that
the Bolivarian military and civilian militias are agents of the working
class is not a new idea. The Argentine Jorge Abelardo Ramos developed  a
synthesis of Bolivar and Marx. Néstor G. introduced me to his writings some
time ago, none of which have been translated into English as far as I know.

Greg McDonald