#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 5/6/19 9:37 AM, Andrew Stewart via Marxism wrote:
https://youtu.be/jj1pTdgCPhY

I wonder if Cohen has somehow lost his regular gig as John Batchelor's regular guest on WABC radio. For 5 years at least, Cohen has used this ultraright radio show as a place to promulgate the same talking points he makes on Paul Jay's TV show. Imagine that, an NYU professor emeritus who used to teach at Princeton and is the author of a great bio of Bukharin now reduced to being interviewed at a radio show that has guest hosts like Sebastian Gorka and Stephen Moore. Ever since Cohen became emeritus, he has not written a single article. All the crap he is credited with on The Nation is just transcriptions from Batchelor's radio show. That pro-Putin stuff can really rot your brain out.

Jay's Real News network has good stuff on current events as long as it lays off Syria and Ukraine. It is the new home of Grayzone, which gives you an idea of where it is coming from.

Later today, I will be blogging about "Is Tucker Carlson becoming woke?", prompted by the chummy interview he did with a Grayzone reporter about Venezuela.