#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

A friend of Monthly Review Press purchased 500 copies of my book, Can the
Working Class Change the World?, to be given to social change groups. So far,
we have donated 449 copies of the book to groups around the US and a few
outside the US. I post this in the hopes that there are Marxmail subscribers
who are in or know of groups that might be interested in copies. Please email
me at mikedjya...@msn.com if you are interested. The book has been used already
as part of study and discussion groups.