#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 8/22/19 12:14 PM, Michael Meeropol wrote:

But I never thought Stalin was "wrong" --- just that the Soviets took advantage of the pact to take over territory they had no business annexing --- I guess a reason why Putin wants to justify the pact since he just goggled up Crimea ....

If it was only taking over territory, it would be one thing but it became something else when the cream of Polish society was killed in the Katyn forest.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/06/01/the-secrets-of-katyn/