#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

While I do not agree with Maoism as an ideology, I want to point out that the stance of the Indian Maoists (which represent significant forces) on the struggle of the oppressed nations and nationalities in India is definitely much better than that of the social-patriotic "Communist" parties (with all the shamefull chauvinist phantasies of a "millennia-long entitlement of India" to the Kashmir region and its people as we could read on this list in the last days).

In the last weeks the Indian Maoists have reaffirmed their support for independence struggle of Kashmiri people. Even the bourgeois media in India had to report on this. (See e.g. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/visakhapatnam/maoists-put-up-banners-raising-kashmir-issue/articleshow/71103173.cms)

(The latest statements of the CPI(Maoists) on Kashmir currently exist only in Hindi and Telugu language but not in English. However, I can provide those interested with elder English-language documents.)

--
Revolutionär-Kommunistische Organisation BEFREIUNG
(Österreichische Sektion der RCIT, www.thecommunists.net)

---