#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 9/14/19 8:15 PM, John Reimann via Marxism wrote:

As far as the Indian people having the right to make their own decisions:
How about the the people of Myanmar regarding the Rohingya or the Sri
Lankans regarding the Tamils? Is that a matter for the people of those
nations to resolve and nobody else has anything to say about it?

You can say anything you want but you have to get used to the idea that there are going to be deep political differences here. For example, the other day someone defended what Grover Furr has written about Katyn. I replied to him and then the thread came to an end.

Vijaya Kumar has been on Marxmail for over a decade now and he has been an exemplary contributor to the discussions. This is the first time anybody has had an objection to anything he has written. My only advice is to avoid threads that grind on when it is obvious that the differences are insurmountable. Repetition does not really win arguments.