#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Jeff Mackler pretty much recruited me to the SWP in 1967. I think to some extent his politics are a function of cognitive decline, just as is the case with Stephen F. Cohen and Theodore Postol. If any of you comrades begin to see me having such problems, please contact my wife and ask her to replace my Macbook with a needlepoint kit. I should add that my obnoxious personality has been with me since the age of 14 at least.