#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Hi, Louis, you let me do a few guest posts a few years ago, the origins of the 1% slogan (an English vicar) & a translator of /Capital /into Urdu.

You may be interested in a shadow of its former self, WBAI. (I also know you were at KPFT when it got bombed twice.)

I've written quite a lot on Pacifica's financial crisis -- & the blame is not with the individual stations coz the Exec Director appoints all station managers, & is responsible for costly contracts.

Anyway, here's my latest post:
https://pacificaradiowatch.home.blog/2019/10/07/coup-at-wbai-ied-john-vernile-without-authorisation-closes-station-turns-it-into-relay-letter-to-all-pacifica-directors/

In solidarity,

Jara Handala