#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The "Rojava Network" (close to the PYD/YPG) boasts that it has “liberated” some areas with the help of Assad’s army. So they no longer deny that they are fighting hand in hand with the butcher.

https://twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/1190746640996618241

So the so-called "Rojava Revolution" (a myth to lull the so-called "left") is defended with the armies of Assad, Trump and Putin. And we, naive Marxists, thought that one has to fight against imperialist Great Powers and dictatorships! Fortunately, Öcalan enlightens our knowledge!

--
Revolutionär-Kommunistische Organisation BEFREIUNG
(Österreichische Sektion der RCIT, www.thecommunists.net)