#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Krugman is wrong --- and that's why the ruling class is so scared of
Sanders --- the organization of populist pressure from the people will move
the needle --- even if a very little bit at first....

But I also think on one level he's right -- both Biden and Sanders would
stop Trumpism in its tracks --- and maybe even open the door to doing
something about climate change ---

but if either wins, our need to struggle and fight for what we want will be
stronger than if Trump wins a second term (because if T wins, total despair
is probably the appropriate response --- )