#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The interview with The Economic reporter and the campaign event in Chicago were
on March 14. I went home to Syracuse, New York the next morning and have been
sheltering in place since then.

The whole campaign is now online and on the phones, except for our lawyers
filing cases in courts for ballot access in many states because physical ballot
petitioning is untenable with the coronavirus lockdown:
https://sports.yahoo.com/coronavirus-may-keep-thirdparty-presidential-candidates-off-the-ballot-come-november-002810766.html

<https://sports.yahoo.com/coronavirus-may-keep-thirdparty-presidential-candidates-off-the-ballot-come-november-002810766.html>.

— Howie Hawkins