#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Hey folks --- just in case you are wondering --- I am a person mostly
(totally??) ignorant of MMT (haven't taught Macro since 2014 and never used
it in any of my classes) who VERY MUCH APPRECIATES the debate you have been
having --- it is clarifying a lot for me --

So don't think you are a handful of people listening to echoes in an empty
room --

There is an "audience"

Thanks, Mike

[SO NOW A QUESTION FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY --- is the recent collapse of
the price of oil and the improvement in the competitive position of
renewables something that may reduce (eliminate) the importance of the fact
that oil is priced in dollars?]