#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This is such a depressing tale. I get no satisfaction at all from hearing
about people like McDaniel or fundamentalist pastors getting Covid 19 and
dying after defying medical advice.

Our education systems have produced huge reservoirs of ignorance and
stupidity. And clowns like Johnson in the UK and Trump in the USA feed upon
these

comradely

Gary

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 10:48 AM Louis Proyect via Marxism <