#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

My gut reaction is that if riots were revolutionary the police wouldn't put
so much energy into using agents provocateurs to start them.  They may
allow an expression of anger but only in a way that is unsustainable,
doesn't go anywhere or build anything, and which excludes most people from
participating. They (most people) instead hide in their homes in fear and
emerge to burnt neighbourhoods.

On Sun, 31 May 2020, 06:47 Louis Proyect via Marxism, <