#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 6/3/20 2:03 PM, Ron Jacobs via Marxism wrote:
The responses to my defense of antifa were predictable. Louis, like he
usually does, confuses the amorphous and difficult to define antifa with
the black bloc which operates somewhere between the autonomist movement and
the early weatherman ( days of rage).

It is not difficult at all. Antifa means street-fighting as if this were the Weimar Republic in 1928. I have not heard about some other type of activism it is involved with. Which leads me to ask what role it plays, if any, in the protests today. If the goal is to confront and beat down fascists, I am not sure how they relate. It's been a while since there's been any fascist parades, right?