#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Agree. Dan

Dan La Botz

See my books and articles at: World Cat
<https://www.worldcat.org/search?q=%22Dan+La+Botz%22&fq=&dblist=638&qt=sort&se=$d&sd=desc&qt=sort_$d_desc>
, New Politics <https://newpol.org/authors/la-botz-dan/>, Solidarity
<https://solidarity-us.org/?s=dan+La+Botz>, Solidaire
<http://www.europe-solidaire.org/spip.php?page=recherche&lang=en&recherche=Dan+La+Botz>
, Jacobin <https://www.jacobinmag.com/author/dan-la-botz>, Solidarites
<https://www.solidarites.ch/journal/d/artauteur/829>,MR Online
<https://mronline.org/author/danlabotz/>, Counterpunch
<https://www.counterpunch.org/author/8huyuvuvebredr7/>, CityBeat
<https://www.citybeat.com/home/contact/13038890/dan-la-botz>.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 12:23 PM Louis Proyect via Marxism <