do people think reading volumes 2&3 of Capital is more valuable than reading
the Grundrisse? Or-- is one's time better spent reading Lenin, or even Hegel
than moving into books Marx didn't have the time to put his finishing
touches on?

My guess is that people here will not be big on reading Hegel--but may
suggest reading Lenin over "deep" Marx (2&3+Grund) -- But Lenin did read
Hegel, didn't he?

The goal, of course, is to read all of this, but from what I've gleaned I'm
not convinced volumes 2&3 are going to be the best way for me to spend my
time.

thanks for any thoughts