I believe (it wasn't 100% clear) that Luko was calling into question my
statement that the claim that "Alison Weir claimed, based on a Swedish article,
that Israel is systematically harvesting the organs of Palestinian prisoners"
is a damn lie. Apparently he believes that "substantiated evidence of public
and private organ trafficking and theft," evidence which Weir details in her
article, is that same as "systematically harvesting the organs of Palestinian
prisoners." It is not.

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com