2009/9/11 Mark Lause <markala...@gmail.com>:
> Jeez, when have they not....
>
> Almost every act of violence against native peoples included violence
> against some U.S. citizens who were living among them.  But, I mean,
> if we see the state as a mechanism for the repression of the society
> in general in the interests of a ruling class, this question is sort
> of like asking when the refrigerator behaves in a cold way...
>
> ML

You are certainly right.

But I am afraid that the "catholic cat" (!) is asking about precise
and specific moments of open class warfare, as his list of crimes
shows.

However, I would make a comment to that list: though it is now usual
in the US official ideology to equate "first nation" warriors with
"white settler" warriors, as if all of them had been equally American
citizens, the truth is, as Mark Lause clearly states above, that
crimes against the sioux, seminole, apache, whatever, were not
considered part of a civil war. The original peoples of what today is
US of America were NOT considered US citizens. Correct me if I am
wrong, please.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría