Indeed, in San Francisco a number of skins took an active part in the
anti-Apartheid and South Africa divestment demos in the late 1980s.
At one point they mixed up several pounds of pennies with red paint
--i.e. "blood money""-- and we students joined them in throwing handfuls
into into a number of BofA branches from the Mission to Union Square.
It was a repeat of similar activities that they had carried out earlier
in the decade during the War Chest Tours demos.

- Juan