From: "lara crete" <laracr...@verizon.net>
To: "David Schanoes" <sartes...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 10:20 AM
Subject: [Marxism] Conference in Moscow. Please, post

Dear Louis,

I am still not in the List and have a problem to post anything as
well. I communicated with Les and he kindly sent to me all the issues
of List's digest since September 16, since  I was out of the system. I
think that the information  which I have might be interesting either
for the Marxmail List or for the Soviet_Legacy members. Would you help
me to post it, of you'll find it interesting ? On the List would be
better, for it came to me in Russian and Spanish. I will send to you
in Spanish, but if you need, I will translated the Russian into
English, what will  should reach even  the broader audience.

The title of Conference is: The Role of Masses and The Leader in the
History. And it is dedicated to the 130-th birthday date of Stalin.
Some quite good people are there, as far as I can understand names
disclosed. The Chair and organizer  is the Georgian  Communist.
I have sent the same information to Les. It is pasted below now: