So what are we to make of Alex Cockburn who has
been known to exhibit some of the same crankiness
as Vidal in a more attenuated form?

Jim F.

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:34:42 -0400 Bhaskar Sunkara
<bhaskar.sunk...@gmail.com> writes:
> Not just those disgusting, reprehensible comments, but have you ever
> heard
> him discuss the "Chinese threat"?  His anti-imperialism is
> right-wing
> nativism, his defense of Timothy McVaugh,  Pim Fortuyn  and the
> militia
> movement aren't aberrations.  I wouldn't attach the word "left"
> anywhere
> near him.
>
> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Tom Cod <t...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > because of what, his comments on Polanski?  Otherwise the
> interview is the
> > same old left-liberal he's always been.

Instant Debt Consolidation Quote
Free debt consolidation quote online! No obligation. No credit check.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=DvLv9Gm2LzNF6sX-eQ8xUAAAJ1BRugI4sJACAWmXIev8NAFPAAQAAAAFAAAAAAg0kj8AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABI2kQAAAAA=